Monday, November 2, 2009

Diving Options in Asia

photographer Krishna creations,Dreamstime








Here are some resources on diving in Asia. I'm no expert as I've only been on an assisted dive in Bohol, Philippines but after that experience I want to get my licence. Also, with some dismal reports that coral reefs will be a thing of the past in 50 years, now is the time to go.

Here are some great reads and beautiful pictures.

Cheap Dives in Asia and many more articles Divehappy

Lots of info on diving, seems to be focused on Thailand but has stuff about other Asian destinations. Finsonline Magazine

Top destinations in Asia, also has a top 100 dive sites for the world - if you're interested. Scubatravel

This site has a very active forum discussing 'Dive Questions' relating to Asia. Dive Forum on Asia

Learning to Dive in Taiwan. I've snorkeled in Green Island, Lanyu and Kending, Green Island was surprising good. I saw loads of fish and pretty good corals. Apparently for diving Lanyu is as good as Green Island. Taiwan Dive

No comments:

Post a Comment